Green Piece

The simple musings of a man who thought he knew everything . . .

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Scooter Who?

If there is anything you can count on it is one piece of news making yesterday's big headlines today's snore-fest. Oh well, I'm glad at this point that the big thing is my new biggest hero, Samuel Alito. The Washington Times claims that the confirmation process is going to be Armageddon. I hope so. As I said in my last post I can't wait for the debate to get started.

Also, as K said on his post "Alito for SCOTUS", please call your Senator and let him/her know that we want a fair and quick hearing. Let them know that dropping the f-bomb (filibuster) is not acceptable. A simple email will do a world of good. Also, give them a call. They count the calls and each call makes a huge impact. If you don't feel good about actually talking to someone then wait until the evening to give them a call and leave a quick message on the answering machine. Remember, you don't have to be eloquent - this is a numbers game. If you just call and mumble something about supporting Alito then you have done your patriotic duty. Let's get those phone ringing!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you're looking for information about buying electric scooter for your blog, feel free to visit my site. I have a lot of information posted there!You can find my site at: http://www.electricscooteroutlet.comTake care!Jimbuying electric scooter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home