Green Piece

The simple musings of a man who thought he knew everything . . .

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bible Quiz

I took an online quiz about the Bible and here is my score the first time through:

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Now I need to go do a study on humility :)

h/t One Angry Christian

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger The Stamps said…

    Oh dear - I only got 93%. I better go study.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger One Angry Christian said…

    study? studying is for those who have time to sleep. Sleep? Sleep is for those who have time to relax. Relax? Relaxing is for those who have time to stop the world from collapsing on their heads.

    heh.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jeremy & Vonda said…

    Ok, Green, I took the Bible Quiz, and I guess I am a flunkie with a 85%. But honestly I am a little suprised I scored that well. Thanks for the quiz. Maybe we should have this one done for our next class fellowship.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Dave_Law said…

    I guess I'll have to join you in that study on humility.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home