Green Piece

The simple musings of a man who thought he knew everything . . .

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bible Quiz

I took an online quiz about the Bible and here is my score the first time through:

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Now I need to go do a study on humility :)

h/t One Angry Christian

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Oh dear - I only got 93%. I better go study.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Vonda said…

    Ok, Green, I took the Bible Quiz, and I guess I am a flunkie with a 85%. But honestly I am a little suprised I scored that well. Thanks for the quiz. Maybe we should have this one done for our next class fellowship.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Dave_Law said…

    I guess I'll have to join you in that study on humility.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home