Green Piece

The simple musings of a man who thought he knew everything . . .

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ben Stein's Open Letter to the Troops

I hope every one of you will take the time to read the following letter by Ben Stein to our brave soldiers.

Ben Stein is an awesome writer and he has done a lot for the Pro-Life movement. This letter really touched me.

Every night I kiss my three boys good-night knowing that they will sleep peacefully and safely. There is only one reason I can do that. That reason is that God, in his infinite mercy, has created people braved enough to stand up to evil. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, police, firefighters, rescue workers and many others are doing the job of keeping my boys safe. No amount of thanks would be enough.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home