Green Piece

The simple musings of a man who thought he knew everything . . .

Thursday, June 01, 2006

There's a New Hero in Town

According to Reuters, Sgt. Peter Damon, an injured U.S. war veteran, is suing Michael "I create crappy movies filled with lies" Moore for $85 million. Damon is claiming that Michael Moore used a clip of Damon without his permission. And to everybody's surprise the clip was taken out of context and used to make it look like Damon was against the war and the President when, in fact, Damon is a strong supporter of the war.

God Bless Sgt. Peter Damon!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger PhilDutra said…

    I agree. "God Bless Sgt. Peter Damon!!!"

    He's a braver man than I! But I've seen the movie. I seen the clip in question. There is nothing in the clip that makes it seem that he's against this war.

    You can see the clip at:

    crooks and Liars

     

Post a Comment

<< Home